Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2015, 05:26 AM   #1

Another new floorplan???

So it looks like the XLR folks have been at it again!! New 365AMP floor plan has an outside kitchen. Sort of killed the interior seating, but it looks pretty cool. And they've changed the layout of the 380AMP bedroom too. I am almost afraid to show the wife, cause I need a lottery ticket for a brand new one
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #2

Yes, they dropped the non AMP Thunderbolts (300X12 and 340X12) as well as the 385AMP. Then added the 340AMP, 355AMP, and 365AMP. They've also added a new Hyperlite floorplan, 5 new Nitro plans, and a whole new line, the XLR Boost with three floorplans of it's own. Bob has been a busy guy in Goshen....
Karl4Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:22 PM   #3

UH OH!!! Found a new 380AMP 7 hours from home. Made mistake of showing wife Might have to take a little trip after Christmas. Wonder if they'll have a year end sale!!!
Old 12-21-2015, 09:58 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
UH OH!!! Found a new 380AMP 7 hours from home. Made mistake of showing wife Might have to take a little trip after Christmas. Wonder if they'll have a year end sale!!!
everything is always on sale!
KJcachers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Depends on location Mike. Lots of dealers hold the line forever. I special ordered mine from Couch's and got about 37% off MSRP without sales or haggling.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:45 PM   #6

Still working on it, Karl. Like we discussed, still having issue with selling mine privately. That's a big hang up for dealing with the wholesalers. Think I am going to try the E-bay thing for a week or so after Christmas. Just can't get any kind of deal trading it in. Dealer's down in Va., so I may just call them tomorrow. They really wanted to low ball my trade last time so not holding out a lot of hope.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:14 AM   #7

Mike, I forgot about you trading. Def try eBay and craigslist. I think I told you that I sold my last two rigs this time of year on those two sites in a month or two. eBay only gives you 6 one week vehicle listings a year for free so you should get on it ASAP so you can squeeze two out of this year. Then you still have 6 for next year. Just remember, don't ever do a 7th or they will convert your account to a high volume vehicle seller (no more free listings) and this can not be reversed.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:50 PM   #8
Just Love to Camp

Mighty Mike what is your year and model and I can pass the word around up here. Also just a heads up in Va people won't usually by until after January 1 because of personal property taxes.

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:21 AM   #9

Don't want to look like I'm trying to slip a for sale thread in here, so sent you a pm. Thanks, Mike
Old 12-24-2015, 04:53 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
Mighty Mike what is your year and model and I can pass the word around up here. Also just a heads up in Va people won't usually by until after January 1 because of personal property taxes.
Well, apparently something's wrong with my messaging. Tried 3 times to PM you with info and seems like messages disappear. Anyway, it's a 2012 Thunderbolt 35x12. Should be on E-Bay later today.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:37 AM   #11
Just Love to Camp

Got your pm and sent a reply

2012 F450
Virginia
TheFordes is offline   Reply With Quote