Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #1

Front storage area ideas hfs29

The storage area is very deep, accessed from right side all the way to the generator box. Has anyone seen any best practices on what can be done to make most efficient use of the space?
Sometimes you have to be a contortionist to get to s t uff in the back.
laurajean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:07 PM   #2

I have a very hi-tech solution, LJ. I use the space to stow 2 plastic boxes loaded to the gills, that just fit; to get the box out of the back... its pushed up against the back of the space... I have a 1x2 about 3 feet long with a hook in the end. I could share the plan for making this stick, but the patent is pending... you understand?? I also store chairs aft of the boxes in that space, but can reach them from the outside... or might go hi-tech to get them out as well.

I thought about making a pull out shelf, but you can't get as much stuff in there that way.

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
I can't fix everything, but I can make it so nobody else can
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:34 AM   #3

I'm doing something similar to WW. A few large clear plastic bins that I can just pull out when needed. Still a work on progress as I continue to find more things I want/need to bring in the camper...

Tags
storage