Old 10-01-2016, 11:31 AM   #1

garage switches on a 29 ft xlr hyper lite

There is 4 switches in a row on the wall in the garage and then 2 switches directly above them. Can someone tell me what these 2 switches are for?

Old 10-01-2016, 03:24 PM   #2

On my 2016 29HSF, I have one larger switch at the top which raises/lowers the electric beds/dinette. Another larger switch a few inches below that one that turns on power to the outside fuel station (have to also turn on the fuel pump with the switch outside next to the fuel gauge). Then a few inches below that one there are 4 of the regular sized ones all in a row. the Left one operates the rear overhead ramp door/backup lights. the 2nd from the left operates the garage area overhead lights. the 3rd from the left operates the overhead exhaust fan in the garage area. and the last one operates the fuel station overhead light. When I got my new trailer home it took almost an hour figuring out which switch did what.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayitdog View Post
On my 2016 29HSF, I have one larger switch at the top which raises/lowers the electric beds/dinette. Another larger switch a few inches below that one that turns on power to the outside fuel station (have to also turn on the fuel pump with the switch outside next to the fuel gauge). Then a few inches below that one there are 4 of the regular sized ones all in a row. the Left one operates the rear overhead ramp door/backup lights. the 2nd from the left operates the garage area overhead lights. the 3rd from the left operates the overhead exhaust fan in the garage area. and the last one operates the fuel station overhead light. When I got my new trailer home it took almost an hour figuring out which switch did what.
My older 29 is different ... Happijac on single switch
The lower 4 are : garage ceiling light, garage fan, outside light by door, and ramp flood lights.The fuel switch for mine is by the cooktop.
WW

A Modder's work is never done!
WolfWhistle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:33 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayitdog View Post
I have one switch on top which is for the bed. Then below it is the two I don't know then below are the four which we know also .? I attached a picture.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:07 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
My older 29 is different ... Happijac on single switch
The lower 4 are : garage ceiling light, garage fan, outside light by door, and ramp flood lights.The fuel switch for mine is by the cooktop.
WW
This is my exact set up as well. Good luck figuring it all out!
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium (gulping gas again, camping support vehicle)
2014 Harley Davidson FLHX (XLR cargo)
2011 Ram 2500 CC 4X4 CTD, B&W Companion (toy hauler hauler)
Taranwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:34 AM   #6

Our hew 29hfs has the same switches. The top two control the aux fuel pump and the tank heaters. I think the left one is the master switch for the Aux fuel station pump. There is another switch out by the fuel hose that is an emergency shut-off switch.

The lower four switches control the garage ceiling fan, overhead lights, loading ramp lights (same as back-up lights) and an outside light by the aux fuel station. On mine, the third switch is the overhead lights, but I haven't paid attention to the other switches enough to know which is which. If I were to speculate, I'd say (left to right) fuel station light, ceiling vent fan, overhead lights, then loading ramp light.

Tags
switch, xlr