Old 03-09-2015, 09:55 AM   #51
Originally Posted by Play Harder View Post
Great info would not of thought about greasing bearing that soon or checking lug nuts that often..... U have electric Jack on yours? Not bringing Can-Am Spyder on this trip but though research it sounds like I would need to jack up front all TH to get up ramp w Spyder.

Was microwave not bolted down?

Get out and Play Harder😛

2015 XLR Hyper Lite 29hsf - loaded on order
2008 Can Am Spyder
Kite Boarding is my Addiction - GOT WIND!
What wolfwhistle says

Make a check list and go over everything twice , make sure all components work , fridge , furnace , all light switches operate the lights there meant to , awning , cabinets , make sure all doors seal correctly , including ramp door , slide out , i suspect it'll take me at least 4 hrs to go over the unit thoroughly , check all fuel sources and operate duel fuel items on both electric and gas . this will mean filling with some water , fill the hot water tank and check . look for leaks .

Having done home inspection for the last 7yrs i've trained my eyes to see the out ordinary

northstar1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:11 PM   #52
PH, no electric jacks or stabs. The micie cabinet opening was too large for the mic with the surround. To close the gap at the top the "installer" lifted it up off the feet... So only 4 screws through the surround was holding the sucker up... Held from IN to OH but failed in the next 200 miles. The fix was a piece of 1/2" ply under it. FR could have some scrap under it. I don't care but my theory is the opening might have been sized for the convection option... Or the micie was smaller than "planned". I just replaced it with a combo unit and had to rebuild it anyhew

XLR Hyperlite 29HFS
Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Triumph Thunderbird

A Modder's work is never done!
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote