Got some more projects/upgrades done if anyone is interested.
1) My rig didn't have a LR stereo. There is one in the garage and a BT soundbar under the LR TV, but that wasn't cutting it. Removed the BT soundbar and tiny sub behind the wall in the basement. I installed a Sony head unit in the LR cabinet and some Boston Acoustics corner mount speakers up on the ceiling. I was able to gently remove the crown molding to run the wires hidden. I installed my JL Audio sub and amp that I pulled from my last car when I sold it in the basement storage area and ran it's remote volume knob to the LR cabinet right above the new radio. I lowered the TV mount since the soundbar was gone and cut a piece of cabinet fill from my kitchen remodel to cover the exposed area under the TV. Since it's a car stereo the back lighting stayed on even when the unit was off drawing power. I had an empty plugged spot in my master switch panel so I knocked out the plug and installed a matching red lighted rocker switch in the hole to feed the accessory line of the stereo. While the TV was down, I installed a Jensen 12V powered antenna on the wall behind the TV mount. Forgot to take a picture of that.... Don't mind the temporary black electric tape "bezel" around the radio. I ordered a piece of matching 1" wood trim molding that I am going to finish around the head unit with.
2) I installed a Progressive Industries hardwired EMS in the shore line feed. It protects against surges, low voltage, high voltage, line frequency high/low, etc. Very much a giant pain in the rear working on 6/3 Romex in a tiny box in the sub basement, but good piece of mind and warrantied for life. It came with a remote monitor and bypass switch that I mounted inside my LR cabinet above the load management system.
3) I installed a Go Power 300 watt pure sine wave inverter in the basement fed off another rocker switch I installed in yet another empty slot in my master switch panel. From it runs a long extension cord up to my TV and Blu-Ray player. So, when on battery, I can unplug the TV and BD from their outlet and into the extension cord, hit the switch, and run them off battery. They are only about 75 watts between the two so a small inverter was all that was needed. I was going to go big with a 3k Pure Sine but I don't have the battery bank to support it with only my 2 6V AGM's. I also figured that everything else I want to do can be done on battery or propane anyways.
4) The electric side of my hot water heater only had a switch on the outside of the RV behind the access panel. I tapped the 120V feed after the breaker and switched it via a lighted pilot switch that I mounted on the LR cabinet above the new radio. Now I can leave the outside switch on and control from the inside. Plus it's lighted so I won't forget to shut it down. I was going to do this on a 120V rocker in the main switch panel but only had two openings and had used them for project 1 and 3...
5) Did some small stuff while the basement was open. I noticed my cable input (the orange one) had broken off it's connector so I fixed that. I also moved my water pump over a couple of inches as it was sitting against some solid pipe making it rattle even more than normal.