Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #1

hyperlite 30hfs5-ep

any buddy have one of these
Bikerman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #2

I'm also wondering if anyone has this. In particular, how/what are you towing with, and how loaded.
I"m considering it for 2 bikes, totalling about 1500 lbs. so wondering how that would go.

Any other user issues would be of interest as well. I'll be looking for the EP package with dual panes, etc etc, as well. Can't find actual capacity data on the unit with EP package, anyone have that info?
Old 02-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #3

I just ordered one with every option you could get don't know what it weighs can't be a whole lot more though I got it from crouch rv nation. I'm going to pull it with a 2004 dodge reg cab long box with the cummins
Bikerman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #4

Thaks Bikerman. Asked about the weight because for the 27' trailer type, the difference in shipping weight is about650 lbs, more for the EP vs the non EP That said I wan't the added features.
When you get it, could you post a full up weight, and the allowable loading cargo capacity.
I'm wrestling with this vs the 27HFS-EP trailer type and another solution that's more expensive, that being Class A MH toyhauler model. I'll need a new truck anyway to pull any of the pull type, so.......................