Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #21

For folks future reference I was able to find a document on how to configure the Linc remote to your Level Up Wireless control module it explains it on page 15 of link
http://lci1.com/assets/content/suppo...ket_Manual.pdf
mje000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:38 AM   #22

So what is the total cost for the components to go to wireless on a 2016 425 Thunderbolt ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
egladden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:44 AM   #23

Depends on if you already have the Linc receiver and remote. If you do like mje000 and myself, then it's just the $310 including shipping from Lippert. If you don't have the remote, that will have to be purchased from Lippert or XLR as well. Not sure on the cost there as I didn't have to buy one.
Karl4Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:50 AM   #24

I don't have the remote. So what I would need is the module for slides ,swings and what ever else and the module for the level up and then the remote is this correct?

Old 10-30-2015, 11:51 AM   #25

Awnings not swings

Old 10-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #26

You can just replace your level up module with the wireless one and get a remote. The Linc receiver is a separate option that you don't need unless you want to start tying in slides, awnings, etc. which is a much bigger project. The module swap is two bolts and a couple plugs. Direct swap that takes less than 5 minutes. Then just pair the remote to the wireless Level Up module.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:28 PM   #27
Site Team

You can find the receivers and remotes on Ebay. They have both 5 and 8 function units. You'll want the fuse mux units. The receiver/remote units are the easy part.

You'll have to wire everything to the receiver including the existing switches. That may be a pretty good undertaking depending on how your unit is wired.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:47 PM   #28

Bame, that's only if he wants everything else to be wireless. If he just want's wireless leveling, he can skip all that... The remote pairs directly to the new wireless Level Up module.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:30 PM   #29

Just picked up a 2015 Xlr thunderbolt 300x12hp yesterday and it has a the linc system for lights and slides. I don't see on the remote an option for the levelup system, how would I be able to find out if the levelup has the wireless option? Sales people where not very helpful as I didn't even know about the remote until the end of the walkthru.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Splicertech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:30 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicertech View Post
Just picked up a 2015 Xlr thunderbolt 300x12hp yesterday and it has a the linc system for lights and slides. I don't see on the remote an option for the levelup system, how would I be able to find out if the levelup has the wireless option? Sales people where not very helpful as I didn't even know about the remote until the end of the walkthru.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Like myself and the OP, you will need to purchase a new Level Up control module and pair your existing remote to it.