Old 10-28-2015, 06:04 PM   #1

Linc wireless Remote System

Does anyone have any knowledge on this product. If so do you know what come wired standard on a 2014 XLR Thunderbolt

Old 10-28-2015, 06:32 PM   #2

Following

Old 10-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #3

I have it on mine. The remote controls the main opposable slides, the bedroom slide, the main awning, the second awning if you have one, and the main awning lights.

It also has the ability to control the Level Up system. To do this you need to order a new wireless Level Up control box directly from Lippert and pair it with your remote. I did this and it's better than the 5 features it came with from XLR. It's not cheap but I was able to sell my used box on eBay to help defray the cost.

Another great thing is it has a few more open slots to control other functions that you can choose if you want to take the time to wire them in.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:36 PM   #4

Do you have a part number to order
Old 10-28-2015, 06:39 PM   #5

Part number for the Linc system or for the wireless control module for the level up system?
Old 10-28-2015, 06:40 PM   #6

Level up control module
Old 10-28-2015, 06:48 PM   #7

Part #307272. $298.38 plus $10 shipping from Lippert. You have to call to order as it's not listed in their online store. I got $150 for my non-wireless one on eBay...

The stock one is bolted right above your generator. The new one is a plug and play replacement and looks identical other than the wire antenna hanging off it. There are certain steps that have to be taken to swap it in so if you're going to go forward, let me know and I can talk you through it and save some aggravation.

On another note, this can be installed without also installing the Linc wireless receiver for other features if you don't care about them. You'd just need the module mentioned above and the remote and you'd have wireless leveling but no other features.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:54 PM   #8

So once I replace this with then new control box and can also adjust the front levelers independent of the auto level feature. Sometime when I reconnect I would like to be able to have remote to adjust front leveler height.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:03 PM   #9

Absolutely. This is one of the main reasons I wanted it. I keep the remote in my truck and when I'm hooking up I like to be able to raise or lower the front legs to have the correct hitching height. You can control just about anything you can from the wired control panel with the remote and also hit auto level from it. It's a great upgrade.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:08 PM   #10

Thanks again for you helpful info once again. Getting close to the end of my camping season so this is on my list to get over the winter and install for the spring season. Once I get the module I check back with you one the install sequence.