Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #1

Manual override for my 2010 XLR 29 CKV toyhauler

Ok just trying to learn about my manual override for my slideout kitchen and found it over the kitchen. My question how the heck do I get to it? how do i take off the trim that covers it. The trim is hugh and if you take it off it will break plus the motor faces the front of the camper in which I cant reach to put the tool on it to turn. Any body got any I deals?
Redneck Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I dont have your make or model so I may not have much to offer but ....
I would call you dealer and ask them . If they don't know which they would be idiots if the didn't tell them to call whomever they have to in order to get your answer .
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #3

Talk to Scott at forrest river.

OK folks, anybody that has the XLR 2010 CKV Toy Hauler i found out how to get to the Manual override, over the slide-out. There is one black square trim in each upper corner that you have to remove and there are screws behind that. You take the screws out on both sides and then the whole top trim comes off to get to the manual override for the slide-out kitchen room. Thank you Scott for the info.
Redneck Woman is offline   Reply With Quote