Old 10-25-2015, 08:57 PM   #11
Took possession of our 2016 24fqsl in September. Love it! I agree that the fold down legs on the couches are poorly designed. My question is, do you have an overhead cabinet in the bedroom on the wall shared with the bathroom? It is shown on the brochure but I ours is missing. I just brought the question to the dealer; awaiting an answer.

2013 Ford F-150 4x4, eco boost, heavy duty tow package and Blue Ox WDH

Daisies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:38 PM   #12
Daisies :
I have a 2015 with the storage shelf in the bedroom above the night stand. My brother has the 2015 with the SS appliances, party deck and changed wall for bathroom, but it does not have the storage shelf. It must have been dropped with the new design. About the couch legs, you might want to install supports under the legs on the wall to keep them from bending down. Bending 1" square tube 90 degrees makes very weak. We love our TH also and have done many mods to our 24FQSL.

hdmtnrider is offline   Reply With Quote