Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2017, 06:09 AM   #1

New XLR Nitro 36T15 Few Questions

We just picked up our new 2017 XLR Nitro 36T15 on Saturday. Coming off a bumper pull puma 25TFS its a bit bigger!

During demo/inspection we found some items that will need to be replaced.

Main awning and patio awning both had a very tiny slit in them. I was the only one who noticed.

Rear bathroom door has a small indent in the wood where something poked it. Will be replaced.

Living room TV remote is missing.

AM/FM Bluetooth Soundbar was missing.

Party deck railing had a broken caster.

Kitchen backsplash sticker had a large bubble in it. Will be replaced

Both couch heat/massagers dont work. The controllers light up but nothing happens on the recliners???

So far that has been all I have found. Does anyone know if the ladder for the loft is the same ladder for the bed in the garage?

Model make of the sound bar? I cant stand not having a radio. Dealer is ordering. Was just wandering if I can find it faster.

Anything I should be looking out for on this model? So far with the exception of the above we love all the room inside. July 4th weekend will be our 1st trip. Our sxs fits in the garage with 2 1/2" to spare.
steelworker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:34 AM   #2

We have an XLR Thunderbolt 375AMP. Unless you don't care about warranties on any of your replacement items, you should wait for dealer to replace. They will not reimburse you. We have separate ladders.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 PM   #3

The dealer is replacing everything. Actually they are sending to my house as its more of a hassle to haul the whole way there then it is for me to install. I will take it back for them to take care of the awnings and see whats going on with the heat/massagers in the couch. Other than that the dealer ordered everything. Said I should hopefully see it in the next week or so.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:20 AM   #4

Can anyone let me know where I would like to manually put my slides in and out in the case of a failure?

Tags
xlr