Originally Posted by Leroy2u
So what is the intent of this posting?
I know! I know!!! Just guessing here, but I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of:
1) Buy a brand new toy hauler
2) Load it to the hilt with ATV/side by sides and stuff
3) bomb down that 4x4 trail as fast as possible to ensure you get the "prime" camping spot
4) Cruise back after camping just as fast
5) Then start asking "Why is my trailer falling apart?"
Sorry, but that's what my Uncle did.... He couldn't figure out why the trailer wasn't capable of holding together like his side by side.... I told him to slow the puppy down....