Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2016, 03:52 PM   #1

Nitro Electric Bed & Walk Through Dinette

I wanted to learn more about how you are using the garage area other than hauling stuff.
How low will the electric bed come down with the two sofa's in place. Wanting to use this for a full-time sleeping area for my daughter. So do you need a ladder?

Has anyone installed cabinets in the garage area or had the factory do this. Would like to get the factory to put a dresser on the front wall if possible.

Is a 3rd A/C unit in the garage area needed to use this for a sleeping area?

I went into a couple of units (36TI5 & 38TD5) today and saw they had two sewer outlets. How does this work? With my motorhome experience I'm use to having only one outlet for the black and grey.

Sorry for all the questions; I've sent a FB message to XLR Toy Haulers but they have not replied.
Nights Camped: 2017=61
Nights Camped: 2018=25
Nights Camped: 2019=12 | Booked=6
florabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:43 AM   #2

The bed, as installed, does not go low enough to the floor to get rid of the ladder. You might be able to remove stops that would allow it to travel lower.

In my opinion only (2) acs are needed but the 2nd ac needs to be installed in the garage.

-R.Jones
Nitro 31FQSL
R3Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:23 PM   #3

:what:

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
I can't fix everything, but I can make it so nobody else can
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #4

Spoke with the factory sales rep this morning and she answered my questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florabama View Post
How low will the electric bed come down with the two sofa's in place. Wanting to use this for a full-time sleeping area for my daughter. So do you need a ladder?
The track can be drilled at any height and pins relocated to new location for bed.

Quote:
Has anyone installed cabinets in the garage area or had the factory do this. Would like to get the factory to put a dresser on the front wall if possible.
Yes, the factory production manager said he would work with me to made these modifications when I place my order.

Quote:
I went into a couple of units (36TI5 & 38TD5) today and saw they had two sewer outlets. How does this work? With my motorhome experience I'm use to having only one outlet for the black and grey.
I didn't ask about this but these units did have a 1/2 bath in the rear, probably two sets of holding tanks.

Floor plan and feature changes to be published on their website in the near future.
Nights Camped: 2017=61
Nights Camped: 2018=25
Nights Camped: 2019=12 | Booked=6
florabama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, electric