Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailertrash78 View Post
Shejam - please PM me the last 6 of your VIN and I will dig into your situation for you.
anyway you can help me get my second of keys, had my toy hauler for over a yr and dealer still hasnt got my second set.....and my toy lock is still not been replaced, thats hasnt worked since the first time i took the trailer out, not to mention i have to keep my tv on my front bed because they cant seem to get the right tv mount in.....
08ramguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #22

Park it in front of the dealers door no keys can't move it !!
I can't help ya but maybe someone else can sorry
Shejam28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08ramguy View Post

anyway you can help me get my second of keys, had my toy hauler for over a yr and dealer still hasnt got my second set.....and my toy lock is still not been replaced, thats hasnt worked since the first time i took the trailer out, not to mention i have to keep my tv on my front bed because they cant seem to get the right tv mount in.....
Ramguy - please PM me the last 6 of your VIN and I will get with Carmen in our parts department to get your keys.
Guest6789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:07 AM   #24

I've been waiting 11 months now to have the front panels on my 27rls salem replaced because all the graphics have peeled of. First top panel last august then December bottom panel. Top panel is in waiting for bottom panel. Dealer wants to do both at the same time. Luckily it is being covered by warrenty. We had it since April 2012. Took pictures right away. I'm still using it looks like it won't be done by rally time maybe the will see or then and ship it out.
2013 so far 48 days
geodavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #25
Phat Phrog

So nice to see Trailertrash help out! I have an XLR Thunderbolt and the only thing I had to wait on, was a replacement cabinet door over the fireplace. It had a scratch down the front of the glass. At a glance it looks like a shadow from the lights above the cabinet, but of the two doors, the scratch appears on,y on one door. I took pics, sent them to my FR Rep Mike from (Youngs RV Center), and he sent that to FR, who then mailed me a new door! Granted it took a few weeks, but they did replace it!

I hope Trailertrash can expedite this for all of you, and replace those negative feelings with ones of satisfaction!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #26

Tell ya it's a shame they don't do a better job at getting back to people or sending there replacement parts on time cause I'm am happy with my unit it works great for us. We finally got our 2 stools and carpet kit hopefully now I can just enjoy the thing and thanks to all for your input on things. Lets go camp now!!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #27
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shejam28 View Post
Tell ya it's a shame they don't do a better job at getting back to people or sending there replacement parts on time cause I'm am happy with my unit it works great for us. We finally got our 2 stools and carpet kit hopefully now I can just enjoy the thing and thanks to all for your input on things. Lets go camp now!!
I agree Shejam! I am sooooo happy you have your missing pieces now! I love the carpeting in the cargo area, and know it is much nicer back there with it than without it! Plus, how can you sit at the counter without the stools? We use ours every day!

Happy camping to you! Move to see pics of your beautiful camper!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #28

Rv Chick where do you store your stools when traveling I'm not sure where they recommend putting them? Look like they can make a mess of things if not straped down.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #29
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Rv Chick where do you store your stools when traveling I'm not sure where they recommend putting them? Look like they can make a mess of things if not straped down.
Hi Shejam! In our XLR Thunderbolt toy hauler, they told us to put them at the end of the island. The party dinette slide comes in, and the fridge/stove/pantry slide comes in. They sit safely between the two slides.

Gosh I would hope the dealer would tell you wether to store them, but then again....you were missing yours! I would pull the slides in, then see where they would store best!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #30

Quote:
Ive found The best spot is to lay them down alongside the bed in the master bedroom on the door side (passenger).
Guest6789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #31
NELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailertrash78 View Post
Ramguy - please PM me the last 6 of your VIN and I will get with Carmen in our parts department to get your keys.
ahah! someone who perhaps can answer a question for me;

We received two complete sets of keys,

the storage bay key

one large black tipped key for the front door and one for the back

then a third smaller black tipped key for each of the front door set and one for the back door set.

What the heck are those smaller keys for? They won't lock the "upper" door locks.

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #32

HERmit do you have an outside shower by chance? I have a small black tipped key for my camper and it is for the outside shower.
tclcyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tclcyl View Post
HERmit do you have an outside shower by chance? I have a small black tipped key for my camper and it is for the outside shower.
I believe it's the outside shower, too. I had the same looking key and kept saying to my wife "wonder what the heck this guy is for?" Kids got muddy one day, I found out where it went.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #34
NELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tclcyl View Post

(facepalm)

eeeeyyyup! We've never used it, but yep, we have one!

Thanks much!

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #35

Yep that's where they are works good ! Have you or anyone else had any problems with the 386x12 dragging its tail on ground ? Happened to me twice now so I am making a set of rollers to weld on frame. The axles are set forward on This model and get on a little uneven road and it hits. Also do you use a Moryde pin box or the stock one? I was on a Cat scale and I'm just under 28k starting to think the Moryde is not a good option for me