Old 03-10-2016, 01:54 PM   #11
Do the max clearance dinette that fold down haul pretty good? I see there is a pin you pull? I assume when there down they don't move around I just bought a new 2015 with bed and dinette Rzr won't even come close to fitting. It didn't come with the foldable brackets didn't realize until I got it home. I can switch the brackets but there not cheap$$ but so far love everything else. We took a 9 hour road trip to pick it up but saved thousands mainly because being a 2015. Just curious on how those brackets work thanks

Rzrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:08 PM   #12
Mine unit is a 2015 30hds they had a new 29 hfs also it was way cheaper than the 2016 new. Might check it out All season Rv in MI. It had a lot of options and they were great to work with Ernie is who I worked with. I'm all about saving money.

Rzrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:14 PM   #13
CJ, actually there is a low cost option when adding a second AC in a 30amp rig, like mine. You can run a 12-2 down from the AC unit, through a circuit breaker to the utility compartment behind the shore plug (and all the rest); rather than spending the money to upgrade the whole distribution / wiring system. We have access to the back of the utility area, which make it easy. I would suggest adding circuit breaker inside the access compartment. Even can fish under the tube into the toy bay. So, when on shore power, there will be two cords: 20 amp feeding the 2nd AC the other as normal on a 30 amp cord. I also have a 50amp to two 30amp adapter / cord (bought from Youroo) that when 50amp is available, one leg feeds the EMS on 30 amp cord the other with a 30 to 20 adapter, feeds (or will feed) the independent second AC unit. Since that 20amp 120v feed isn't managed by the EMS, I would get out the volt meter before hooking up for reversals, etc. and be careful. WW

XLR Hyperlite 29HFS
Ram 2500 6.7L CTD
Triumph Thunderbird

A Modder's work is never done!
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote