Originally Posted by rattleNsmoke
I can see what you're saying but think of it this way....if the tail drags it's also un-weighting the suspension possibly putting as much stress in the frame as having a nice set of wheels to roll away on.
This is what I'm confused about. Like or not- my tail end drags on a regular basis
. Every time that it happens, a series of things occur:
1) my stabilizers take more and more abuse
2) the impact is transferred to the frame
3) the impact is felt at the pin connection to the truck when the camper slows but the truck doesn't
If I mount wheels back there:\
1) it'll be to just clear the stabilizers, so hopefully the net loss is only an inch or two
2) there will still be an impact to the frame
3) there will be less transferred impact as the camper will "roll" vs. tugging at the pavement
(NOT SARCASM- I'm serious.) I fail to see the issue and would really like someone to try and describe the difference between the two (again, if you think you already did it).