Old 04-15-2015, 04:30 PM   #11
Ok to the you tube from fonzie and the reply with pic from flybob. Will check this out and let u know how it went...thanks again!

macash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 04:31 PM   #12
Mod free 5er
If it is a Norcold, there is no drain tube going outside the back cover, it drains into a plastic container sitting above the burner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01490.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	74336  

OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 05:01 PM   #13
Originally Posted by macash View Post
Ok, messed this up again....not familiar with how to refrigerator is not draining properly. I have to put a towel underneath the drip pan hole. Took off the grate to see if the tube leading out of the fridge was plugged and there was nothing. Am I missing something on this? There was not a drain tube to be found that I could clear or anything. Any thoughts or suggestions. When the fridge goes into thaw cycle all the water goes into the bottom of the fridge. Thanks.
What kind of refrigerator is it?
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #14
On my 395 it's a Dometic and yes, there should be a tube leading outside as shown by Flybob.
taken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:43 PM   #15
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
We don't charge by the word but do need more information on what you need help with.
2000XLifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #16
Boss Ox & Drovergirl
You can take off the outside fridge vent and see where it connects. Is this a new unit under warranty?
Mark, Vicki, & Scout THE dog
2015 Hemisphere 282RK
2010 F250 Super Duty
1992 Goldwing Aspencade
oxcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:46 AM   #17
Can't see up far enough with the outside vent off but nothing there. Bought it used...have easy care...for extended warranty. Having some other issues I will have to address down the road also. Currently waiting for a part for the board that pulls my bedroom slide wet and shorted. Can switch leads to get it to work. Got off track. Ran a wire down and it did not come out anywhere...go figure. Will address later I guess with warranty. Can live with it for now. Thanks everyone very much you were a big help.

macash is offline   Reply With Quote

drain, refrigerator