Old 08-02-2015, 12:00 AM   #1

Rocker switch question

Hey guys new to the forum and also new owner of a 2011 hyperlite xlr hfs27 toy hauller. My question is does anyone know what the big black rocker switch on the wall to the left of the refrigerator is for?

Old 08-02-2015, 08:00 AM   #2

not sure what you mean by "big". I have two rockers next to the fridge. One is for the light over the sink and the other powers up the fuel station.

Do you have the fuel station?

Note I have a 2015 29HFS, which is only similar.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #3

Thank you. when I say big they are like the switches in the bathroom and garage. I do have a fuel station I will check that. Also after I replace the bad light bulb under the stove I will check to see it that's what it is for. The vent hood has a little switch. I just assumed that was the only switch for that light. Thank you again you have been a great help.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:59 AM   #4

I also have a light and exhaust fan (upgraded to FOP) with its rocker switches, plus the light over the sink (under the cabinet), which one if the two rockers on the fridge cabinet controls. The other one turns on power to the fuel station, which also has a switch outside. To be clear. Let us know what you find.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:26 AM   #5

Thank you. I will let you know what I find. It will probably be later on in the week.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:50 AM   #6

On my 2015 29hfs, I have three switches to the left of the frig. 1 for the light over the sink. 1 for light over the TV wall. And 1 for stair lights. I do not have a fuel station.

FYI....
Old 08-06-2015, 12:33 PM   #7

Thanks Steve
Steve I will check to see if there are any lights on the steps. At this time I do not believe it's for any lights. I did check the fuel pump by turning the rocker switch on on the inside and then flipping the switch on at the pump and the pump does not kick on. I'm wondering if there's a safety on that pump that it will not pump if the fuel tank is empty.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:36 PM   #8

Also I did check the fuse at the fuel pump and it is good I did not check the fuses in the fuse panel. I'm guessing the fuse panel is located under the fridge raider but I have not looked into that.