Old 07-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #1

Question Trouble with warranty on 27 Hyper Lite

I have a 27 Hyper Lite XLR. It is 8 months old. On the first trip we noticed all 4 tires rubbing the in side wheel well. We toke the unit to a local service center. After 4 weeks Forest River finally said that the engineering people said to change the factory center shackles to a longer set. When asked about the amount of bend in the axle Forest River replied that is normal and helps with stability. Now 3 months later and our 2nd trip same issue. After 3 weeks Forest River now said the unit has been over loaded and will not cover the issue. To top this all off as the unit sat in the AZ sun the front panal implodded and pulled or separated from both front sides. Now the device center said they can not get them to call back. What do you do now. 40k later. And no support and still under warranty! I also sent 3 emails to the warranty gal and she has never replied. HELP

Old 07-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #2

Thank you new at this.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #3

mine is doing the same thing on the drivers side when i was in the mountains of WV, all my water, sewage, gas tanks were empty just 2 bikes in back maybe 700 lbs for both bikes and few dishes.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #4

haven't taken it in to dealer yet, had mine about 4 month, it looks like my axle is not centered under trailer when i measured it