Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2016, 10:55 AM   #1

Wiring for second battery 16' xlr 29udql5

I just purchased a 2014 nitro xlr 29udql5 and notice it has a spot on the opposite side of the fiver for a second battery and wondering if anyone has hooked one up in their 29udql5 or knows where i could ge the wiring schematics for it
Remaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #2

I did, you can feed the power from left to right. If it is the same as mine, which it should be close. There was a square tube that I ran the power cable across in. I just grounded to the frame.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350TH View Post
I did, you can feed the power from left to right. If it is the same as mine, which it should be close. There was a square tube that I ran the power cable across in. I just grounded to the frame.
Thanks for the reply, it looks like mine is already set up to run two batteries seeing those there is already multiple places/ power buss on the passengers side battery compartment, this is also where the "solar on the side" would connect to the optional battery.... I most likely could just connect to any of the red/ hot terminals that are there then just ground to the frame, right? Just wondering if anyone had this same hauler and how they did it or how the dealer did it
Remaxin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, wiring, xlr