Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
RFK

XLR 27 HFS Switches

We just had our new XLR Hyper lite 27HFS delivered from RV Wholesalers. We opted for delivery of our first camper. Most things are straight forward, we just can't figure out all the switches. The easy ones are the lights and water pump and heater. There are three switches we need some input on... One in the kitchen below the vent, one in the bathroom next to the light switch and the last in the garage area, on the wall with the light switches. We've tried email with RVW but as usual, they don't respond. This has the XP package with fuel station. I'm guessing one is the fuel pump, one may be heated tanks but have no guess on the one in the kitchen. Any thoughts would ne greatly appreciated. Thanks
2007 Harley Electra Glide Classic
:iwo
RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #2

The one in the kitchen should be the fuel pump. The bathroom I believe is the tank heaters but I do not have that. And the switch in the garage, I have three...are room lights, fan, and outside ramp lights. Hope I have been of some help.
meandmylabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 PM   #3

We have the EP...

Garage: 4 Switches

1. Interior lights
2. Second entry door exterior light (porch light)
3. Roof fan switch above the beds......IF....the rocker switch is ON inside the roof fan/vent compartment.
4. Exterior ramp lights

Kitchen wall switch next to fridge:

From what I have read.....I believe it is the fuel pump switch.

Bathroom switch next to light switch:

From what I have read.....I believe it to be the heated tank switch

Our first camper.....we're still reading and learning. Have not taken it anywhere because of analysis paralysis.

Congrats on your unit.
Trippster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #4

Congratulations on your new XLR 27 HFS,

Trippster is correct,

Garage 4 rockers are rear ramp lights, overhead vent fan , rear side door pourch light, overhead garage light. The two unmarked rocker switches in the bath room are overhead light and tank heaters. The switch in kitchen on wall between stove and fridge is for fuel station power. This is a timed switch, it only provides power to fuel station pump switch for approximately 10 min.
Kaboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
RFK

Thank you all, we really appreciate the responses, they were right on track and just what we needed. Looking forward to our first trip Thanks again!
2007 Harley Electra Glide Classic
:iwo
RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:58 AM   #6

I had the same problem with my 29hfs toy hauler,
I have the fuel station too, Mine had 4 switches and 2 switches in the garage.
on the 2 switches panel I couldn’t figure out what one switch went to, I had the same problem with people not getting back to me,
I finally trace the wire to the fuse panel and found it was a heavy duty 20 amp wire that lead to my tanks , I realized they were my tank heaters, I open them up and replace that switch with a lighted switch so I knew if it was on.
as for the other switches were easy to figure out, flip a switch a light or a fan would come on or the fuel station ,
Onthego2 is offline   Reply With Quote