Old 11-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
XLR 35x12 Cargo Beds Stuck

I was lowering the lower bunk last night to set up the pass through couch, and the motor completely stopped halfway. I called our salesman who is contacting FR, but can anyone help with what could have happened or what to do? When you push the up or down switch to raise or lower, you can hear the click in the motor, but nothing happens. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
XLR Production
On the rear leg on the door side there is an upper and lower limit switch. Make sure nothing has gotten into the track that might have prematurely triggered it causing it to stop. Also located on the ceiling is the brain. Unplug the wires then plug them back in. Hope it works for ya

bulletbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
Just Love to Camp
Oh no RV Chick!!! Hate to hear. Wish I cold help. I ask DH in the morning to see what he says. If I he has a answer I will let you know
TheFordes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
This is so funny....we tried the switch again this morning, and it worked as if nothing was ever wrong!! Yeahhhhh!!! Thank you for being there guys!! Nice to learn where it's "brain" is located in case we need to try that if it happens again!
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote

bed, beds