Old 05-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #11

The XLR cold package has r-43 in roof and floor with dual pane windows. Everything else is the same.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JlpLhp View Post
The XLR cold package has r-43 in roof and floor with dual pane windows. Everything else is the same.
That's fantastic! I believe that may be the best in the industry (as far as the floor and roof insulation). The Dutchmen Voltage is R-40. I believe the Voltage and XLR are the leaders as far as insulation values for toy haulers in the roof and floor. Those two brands are at the top of my list. I believe the DRV Mobile Suite's toy hauler - a lot more money - has better wall insulation values, but not better roof and floor values.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #13

I have a Dicor roof. Dicor has a two step roof coating that will reduce inside ceiling temp by 29%!! Warranty not effected. Gonna give it try.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #14

I am on the Dicor Web site and don't see anything matching that description. What's it called?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JlpLhp View Post
If there is a cold weather package, it will have dual pane windows.
and at least on the xlr27hfs it will have "EP" for "extreme package" at the end of the model .. so on title and model description reads xlr27hfs-ep. Will also have hot water tank heaters or was it just extra insulation around the water heaters ?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #16

It's called cool roof.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #17

Sorry. It's called Coolcoat. Just looked at it b
Old 05-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #18

Look at www.dicorproducts.com. Click on roof products. Click on restore products. You'll find it there.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #19

i guess it would depend on a few things, but if it were me.. i would want the discount off the price of the trailer for the extreme package (if in fact you were billed for it), rather than try and have them do a few "band-aid" additions after the fact. I doubt they will replace all the windows with 2pane, you won't get the good roof insulation, i think the wall insulation is even upgraded, and i highly doubt they will be able to do the floor insulation as well as they would have at the factory during assembly. Also, there is the potential for damaging something or pinching something off during all this after build work.. just something to think about If you were not billed, and they are just willing to do extra stuff based on what you were told by the dealer, consider some other option you may want instead to make up for the mistake ?
Old 05-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #20

The weather package is a $2100 upgrade. Was not charged for it. There is no upgrade for the walls. Dual pane windows go up from R-1 to R-2. That's nothing. They r doing this at no charge. I'm ok with that.