Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #41

I've been talking to a regional rep also. My dealer just told me all kinds of STUFF that wasn't right. He put me in touch with the rep. All I know is what I've been told by the rep. You guys need to get on the same page.
JlpLhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JlpLhp View Post
I've been talking to a regional rep also. My dealer just told me all kinds of STUFF that wasn't right. He put me in touch with the rep. All I know is what I've been told by the rep. You guys need to get on the same page.
Which rep have you spoken with?
Guest6789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #43

Eric
Old 06-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFordes View Post
I have a 386x12 2012, love it. We don't have the extreme package. Have spent over 70 nights in it so far. We have 3 AC units. The third n
In the garage we have a heat strip in. Have been camping in 107° to 32° camper always at the right temp. No problems there. Some of the night we just ran the heat strip and the logs
We have a 2013 XLR 395AMP 14' garage I was looking into getting a third AC with a heat strip. We have used it a few times now and noticed only one little heat vent in the garage where the kids sleep. We live in MN it's been cold. And I have noticed on here there has been a lot of people commenting on keeping the garage comfortable. We have 5 kids that use the garage as their living space. What I'm wondering is what Did you buy for the garage? Did you buy it when you ordered it Or was it a later addition? Wondering if its a big deal for them to add one? Also can you run all three at the same time? We were wondering if it would handle all of them going?
Famfun1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #45

I had my dealer instal a pass through plug on the garage. I come off of my power source, which is 20 amps, and plug it into the outside. On the inside I have a plugin that I use for ceramic heat. No problem with throwing breakers, since it comes from the power source. Works well. You could probably do it yourself. My dealer put it in as part of my purchase b
Old 06-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famfun1999 View Post
We have a 2013 XLR 395AMP 14' garage I was looking into getting a third AC with a heat strip. We have used it a few times now and noticed only one little heat vent in the garage where the kids sleep. We live in MN it's been cold. And I have noticed on here there has been a lot of people commenting on keeping the garage comfortable. We have 5 kids that use the garage as their living space. What I'm wondering is what Did you buy for the garage? Did you buy it when you ordered it Or was it a later addition? Wondering if its a big deal for them to add one? Also can you run all three at the same time? We were wondering if it would handle all of them going?

PM sent
Leroy2u is offline   Reply With Quote