Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2018, 05:18 AM   #1

xlr boost 37TSX13 fresh water pump location

First time winterizing, I've opened the low point drains, removed the sacrificial plug from the water heater, poured anti freeze in the traps and toilets.

I could not find a fresh water drain for the tank, used the pump with the low points open.

I also can't find the pump or the bypass valves for that matter. I checked under the master bath sink, no luck.

Appreciate any help!

Mike

mzodarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 11:03 AM   #2
Site Team

Maybe somebody with the same unit will come along and let you know exactly where it is, but in the mean time it may be close to the fresh water tank. They're usually pretty loud, so you can turn it on and go toward the noise. It'll likely be behind a screwed in panel.
Old 10-15-2018, 12:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Rambler View Post
Maybe somebody with the same unit will come along and let you know exactly where it is, but in the mean time it may be close to the fresh water tank. They're usually pretty loud, so you can turn it on and go toward the noise. It'll likely be behind a screwed in panel.
I'm hoping someone does as it seems they are all different. I did try to follow the noise, but it was raining hard and I had the generator on so I couldn't hear it. Just left the RV store, they told me the access panel would be in the pass thru.

Old 10-16-2018, 02:08 PM   #4

Pictures to clarify request:

I did not see any access panel in the pass thru

Old 10-18-2018, 01:27 AM   #5

Anyone?

Old 10-18-2018, 05:57 PM   #6

Not the same coach, but in our XLR TBolt it is behind the rear wall of our pass thru storage. No access panel, just the wood wall itself. Have to remove all the screws to access it.
redhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:25 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhooker View Post
Not the same coach, but in our XLR TBolt it is behind the rear wall of our pass thru storage. No access panel, just the wood wall itself. Have to remove all the screws to access it.

Thanks, I actually called FR and they transferred me to the XLR plant. Was told the same thing. They also told me the water pump is under the vanity in the half bath (back in the garage).

Haven't had a chance to look yet, hoping the bypass valves are close to the pump. That would be nice but probably not the case.

Tags
cat, fresh water, location, pump, water, water pump, xlr