Old 10-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #1

Xlr Nitro 305VL5

I'm am seriously looking at the 2016 viper 305. I would live to see some pics with it hitched up. No dealers local have one to see in person. The front V cap is the only thing in not sold on yet. Can anyone verify it the build construction is same as the thunderbolt? Any other info or pros and cons would also be great

Old 10-13-2015, 01:45 PM   #2

also I see there is a extreme weather package. one place it says it upgrades windows and adds heaters to tanks. but somewhere else I see it also adds insulation. Which is it? and the rear ramp door party deck option. does it just add the railing or does it reinforce the door also?

Old 10-14-2015, 09:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmallak View Post
also I see there is a extreme weather package. one place it says it upgrades windows and adds heaters to tanks. but somewhere else I see it also adds insulation. Which is it? and the rear ramp door party deck option. does it just add the railing or does it reinforce the door also?
I've also seen the extreme weather package the same way with the Nitro 31FQSL, sometime the insulation is in the weather package and sometimes its in a different package.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:47 PM   #4

I have a 16 xlr 305 and mine has the heated tanks and heat on the pipe plumbing. Not sure on insulation be underneath is covered. My ramp door is stout. Heavy and I have the party deck.

Tags
305, xlr