Old 04-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #71

Send a message via Skype™ to NotLookinBack5455
That's just what I need, you found it at Walmart? Thanks, you're the queen!

Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #72
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NotLookingBack!! Hope you are doing great!! We finally ordered our motorcycle wheel chocks today and I will be picking up tomorrow. We plan to tow the bike during a Memorial Day weekend camping trip. Here is a link to the chocks. We got the model TWSPWC. Hope the link pasts correctly...
http://accessories.etrailer.com/sear...wheel%20chocks

RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Hi NotLookingBack!! Hope you are doing great!! We finally ordered our motorcycle wheel chocks today and I will be picking up tomorrow. We plan to tow the bike during a Memorial Day weekend camping trip. Here is a link to the chocks. We got the model TWSPWC. Hope the link pasts correctly...
http://accessories.etrailer.com/sear...wheel%20chocks
Hey! We are doing great! I love, love, love the organizers you told me about! We have had Maxine over at our trailer at Raccoon Lake for the past month. We moved some of the house stuff when we sold it to the lake to be used for the RV when we bought her. So I've been sorting and loading the both places, and it's so much fun to have gotten to stay a lot in her. We are so ready for a road trip and have a few more things to work out with the dealer!

Thanks for the chock info, I will pass it along to Jim. I remember you said something about the Dragon Tail, let me know how that goes! Can't wait to meet you at Goshen!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #74
Moderator Emeritus

Oh that does sound like fun work!! It sounds like you are getting settled! I feel very much at home in this XLR! I do look forward to our house being built, but in the meantime...this is perfect for us! Great to chat with you...and yep....can't wait to meet ya!! We are looking forward to riding as much as we can! Best part...we have a week!! Take care girl!!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:44 PM   #75

I am contemplating the purchase of a 386x12 and was wondering what you are using for yout tow vehicle and if you are having any issues with your TH
Old 05-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #76
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler8 View Post
I am contemplating the purchase of a 386x12 and was wondering what you are using for yout tow vehicle and if you are having any issues with your TH
I have the XLR 35x12 and we love it!!! I think the 386 has the same island countertop, and it is great! We tow with a 2007 new to us chevy Silverado 3500 DRW and it does an amazing job! Good luck on your decision! As far as issues go.....you will find issues with any new rig. You just have to work out the kinks!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #77

We haul with a Ram2500, we looked at 3500, since its my everyday vehicle, I didn't want to drive that big of a truck! Works great for us! We've only had one major issue so far with the shower leaking, took it back twice! Going back to the dealer this weekend for the third time, after my conversation with the service department, I am pretty sure it will get fixed this time. I told them I was bringing my swimsuit, so I could test it before we leave with it, headed for a four day bluesfest and I want to be able to shower!!!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #78

I have a 2012 GMC Denali 3500 SRW and was having some concerns that it may not be enough truck. I plan to haul the Harley Electra Glide which is probably 800-900 lbs.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:59 PM   #79

We have a Ultra Classic HD, haven't put in the garage yet, still working on what kind of chock to use, we did put our golf cart in a few weeks ago!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #80

I have used the Condor chock and found it to be the best, especially if you are loading by yourself. The Condor keeps the motorcycle upright while you fasten the tie downs.