Old 03-31-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
10x

xlr27hfs under bed storage question

I went to lazy days to bring in my trade and switch over gear into my new trailer today. I lifted up the under bed cover and got a hand full of wood slivers. FR has done a poor job of cutting the plywood or they should have covered the edges with some sort of trim like my trade in has. I found the same for the under seat storage in the dinette. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the fix.?

Old 04-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #2

Funny you should mention this about the plywood. I was starting to load our new xlr27hfs last night and was so unhappy about the plywood under the bed and table cushions. I have never seen such terrible work. My husband will have to bring out the tools and do some repair before I'll finish loading. If we had bought this camper new it would go back to the dealer today!

Old 04-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
Fulltime family RVer

I hit the plywood under our dinette with a little bit of sand paper, but I haven't done much else I don't get in and out of those often enough for it to be a problem.

Good luck!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
10x

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkvu101 View Post
Funny you should mention this about the plywood. I was starting to load our new xlr27hfs last night and was so unhappy about the plywood under the bed and table cushions. I have never seen such terrible work. My husband will have to bring out the tools and do some repair before I'll finish loading. If we had bought this camper new it would go back to the dealer today!
I have not picked mine up yet. We were off loading our trade onto the new camper when we noticed it. I told Lazydays I was not happy because my wife got a hand full of splinters in her hand. My KZ I traded had molding around all the plywood edges. I told lazydays to look at the my trade in and see how it was done by KZ. Lazydays informed me they would take care of it, we shall see!