Old 04-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #1

1 year old trlr update

So in the begging I had nothing but good things to say about forest river and shockwave toy haulers. I have model f28sk (5th wheel). All I can say is it turned a yr old and leaks, leaks, oh and did I mention leaks. My main door doesn't close right, not to mention after over nine months still have got my toy lock fixed that broke the first time I tried to use it. Now I have taken my trailer in to get fixed and was told that my one yr warranty is up and I have to pay for all that is broke (did get the extended warranty). I was asked how much I use my trailer, odd question I thought but I said about 6 times. I think that these are made to last a yr and after than stuff falls apart. I have since looked in trading it in and I am glad to say that these trailers have no resale value, the best I got told for trade in was $18000. It is a 2012, has all the good stuff, 4k generator (60hrs), tv dvd, good stereo with sub outside speakers, rear screen cover, double bunk with bottom couch, blinds, ipoad cradle....stuff that is options on this trailer but is pretty standard on others, there is other things as well not mentioned. Please feel free to ask any questions about anything, like how do I really feel, or add your on good comments....

Old 04-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

So you did get extended warranty?
Confused why this isn't applicable?
Sorry to hear of your issues .
Where are all the leaks?
Turbs

Old 04-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #3

I did get the extended warranty, and a deductible that goes with it. just frustrated that all this happens after the one yr warranty runs out. leaks are kitchen sink, bathroom shower and bathroom sink...and i know that is didnt freeze as I ran a heater in the trlr the whole winter.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08ramguy View Post
I did get the extended warranty, and a deductible that goes with it. just frustrated that all this happens after the one yr warranty runs out. leaks are kitchen sink, bathroom shower and bathroom sink...and i know that is didnt freeze as I ran a heater in the trlr the whole winter.
So the p traps are leaking?