Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #1

2009 fs2310

We bought a Stealth FS2310 new right when they first came out. One of the first units shipped to Canada. Minor issues along the way, which I think is to be expected. Overall the unit has been great, the dealership we bought it from is a whole other story.

Dealership charged me for a new axle on it after we got back from a trip to SoCal saying it was my fault and I hit something. Seemed weird as there was no other damage found on the trailer. That was a cool G note!!

We didn't use it "on the road" last summer. It stayed parked at the lake and got used on weekends only. I've been informed by the wife that this summer will be a different and that we will be travelling around BC/Western Canada with it.

I've got a list started of the little things that I need to fix on it and then the TLC list to make sure everything is good for travelling.

Anybody got any advice on the wiring on these units. Both of the awning side flood lights are burnt out and when I take the covers off they appear to be hardwired into the trailer. Does this make sense of am I missing something??

Scott..
turbotime is offline   Reply With Quote