Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-25-2016, 06:40 PM   #1

2017 Stealth 2715G

Let me start by saying this is not a rant.
Just a way to document my 2017 2715G.
First looked at a 2016 model July 9th 2015. Time wasn't right so I did not
purchase at this time.
Bought my 2017 2715G July 8 2016 Picked it up July16
Had a few minor issues when I looked it over after the PDI was performed.
Typical silicone smears all over the outside around lights and seams. New Backboard behind stove and sink not fully adhered to the wall. Upper bed frame bent, 2 LED Light Fixtures INOP. Hood over the range corners not attached properly (spot welds), Fuse Panel Cover would not stay attached. Missing a cloth button cover over upper bunk bed. about a 2" scratch in the sticker that cover kitchen window. I think that's about it.

After I brought the trailer home I found a few more things
RR Burner of Stove will not light with the Igniter Knob.
Solar Panel Stuck on Night Mode, Not Charging.
Rear Mounted Fire Extinguisher lying on floor when we got home.
2 Blind Knobs pulled out of wall.
Shower Head will not shut completely off.
Upper Bunk Bed Frame bent again due to high limit switch improperly adjusted.
Fuel Gauge INOP after adding 20 gallons of fuel.
DVD Player shuts off and restarts after 5 min and then progressively gets worst (3min then 2min ect.)
Took trailer back to dealer on August 13, Picking up August 27 hoping most repairs are done. Mainly the DVD Player. Going on vacation August 2nd-August 11th.
CycleWorx101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 01:48 PM   #2

Edit to above post. Went on vacation Sept 2nd-11th. Not August.
Picked Trailer up August 27th from dealer after having repairs performed.
Most all issues were addressed except shower head (still leaks) scratch in kitchen window sticker (on order) upper bunk adjusted but still incorrectly.
All other issues seemed to be resolved at this time. They took the DVD player from another unit as mine would not arrive in time to take trailer on vacation.
While on vacation, on Sept 8th (Friday) a leak from the hot water tank developed and water was coming out from under kitchen sink cabinet and fridge area. Called dealer since they were in the area that I was camping and they sent a tech to come fix the problem. Fitting going into hot water tank was leaking. Tightened fitting and replaced compression fitting seal. Problem fixed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1844
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	120192  
CycleWorx101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #3
AMG

A good read. Well, best if luck with all fixes. If you search you'll see I'm a stealth owner with **** tons of problems under my belt. Coach is in now actually...

Btw, can't see any possible way you aren't way over your truck's payload with tongue weight, RZR, folks inside. Oh well, be safe.