Old 10-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #11
Trying to think back when I was having the problem. I think it was blowing the fuse as well. The fuel station company, I believe GPS sent me a new pump. Look on the pump and get their name. You can look them up on the net. My pump had a date sticker that told the warranty date which I was well within. Get the model and serial number when your underneath the unit as they might ask you for the info.

I didn't put the pump in as yet. When I was experiencing the problem it was in the desert and it was over 100 degrees. Since then I was able to use the fuel station to pump the tank when I got home. The temp was 65 degrees. I suspect the pump seizes with heat. Not sure if the gauge was working or not when I was experiencing the fuse problem.

Good luck.

firstkatmandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #12
2011 Forest River Stealth
No issues here with the gauge not working.

2011 Stealth CSFCK3214
2003 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4X4 7.3
2011 Polaris RZR 4
rwtdct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #13
I'm having a hard time locating the fuse for the fuel station on my 2011Forest River Stealth FS 2612. It doesn't appear to be in the fuse panel inside. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where the fuse is located?
Coreygoforth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:10 PM   #14
Repaired gears but now the issue is power to pump. When I turn on fuel timer switch and measure voltage at pump the measurement starts around 10 volts and quickly drops from there. Unplugged pump control timer and at the plug there is a full 12 volts. If there is an inline fuse that has blown there would be no voltage at the pump I think. Could the pump control timer be bad affecting downstream voltage? Help
soccerloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:07 PM   #15
Help if anyone knows location of inline fuse for fuel station for a stealth!!! Bb

soccerloco is offline   Reply With Quote