Old 07-09-2016, 09:35 PM   #1
New SS2116 Owner!!

Hello!! My name is Todd, and after many years of camping in a tent, and the last 4 years in a Jumping Jack pop-up tent trailer, the wife and I upgraded to a new Stealth 2 weekends ago. Took it out for a 1 nite stay with the neighbors over the long weekend and I think we made a wise choice. Everything works, only hiccup is a leak underneath I believe to be with the freshwater tank. Just dropped it back at the dealer this morning and it should be fixed and ready to pick up Thurs.
Besides the microwave relocating itself to the floor, is there anything else I should keep an eye on? We're planning a deer hunting trip in Oct. for 14 days and would like the trip to be more about deer/elk than trailer fixes!
And if the microwave does relocate, how should it be repaired so it doesn't happen again?
Ours will see alot of off road travel so I expect the usual things (plumbing leaks) to happen because of it. But I'd like to be prepared if we run into something else.

varmintnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:46 AM   #2
Hey there Todd! Congrats on the new stealth! Sorry no one has chimed in yet to help ya. As far as the microwave that's a new one for me. Never heard that one haha! There are a few things to make sure and check though for sure. You'll see some of us on here complain mostly about the following...
Leaks under kitchen sinks (loose plumbing)
Gaps around read ramp when closed
Slideout issues (see part about leaks under kitchen sink) lol
And other minor things. If there's ever a question you need answers for feel free to reach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

RV: 2016 Stealth WA2916 Toy Hauler
TV: 2005 F250 PSD
2012 Polaris Sportsman 850XP
2014 Brute Force 300 (daughters)
2016 Days Camped: 22
Check Us Out On YOUTUBE!!
PolarisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:43 AM   #3
Welcome from Wisconsin Todd and congrats on your new Stealth.
2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 01:28 PM   #4
Tiltin Hilton
Good choice with the Stealth. I love my FSC2812 Stealth. You will find out what vibrates loose. For example, the threaded drain fittings under sinks. Check often as rough roads will loosen things up. Just drive easy and slow off road. No problems with my Stealth at all.
drmoparPHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #5
Well, we took the Stealth out again last weekend. Stayed in a local campground for two nites. Sunday morning while packing up to come home I noticed a leak in front of the toilet. After we got home I traced it to where the upper and lower pieces come together. So back to the dealer it goes. Lol I don't mind really. I expected there to be some issues, I'm just glad we're finding them now while we're close to home and not when we're 400 miles away and the nearest service is in another state! So far we're really happy with the new Stealth, hope it stays that way!

Life's too short not to hunt coyotes!
2015 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins
2017 Stealth SS2116
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Midsize
varmintnv is offline   Reply With Quote