Old 05-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #21

So far, only thing I see, the inner seal on the living room slide has come loose at both ends. They are screwed through the rubber with a basic screw, and it tore through the rubber. Plan to reinstall with a small flat washer and screw. Did not hold up through opening and closing the slide 5 times. Go figure. All you Stealth owners may want to keep an eye on this problem I am sure everyone is built the same. May have to keep the rubbers lubed with a silicone spray so that they don' t drag so hard and tear loose. I also added a second battery in the door side fron storage box, just under the pressure washer compartment. Just added some #8 wire and connected across the trailer from the first battery. Yeah, I know, I have a generator, but, when you play the stereo too long, or operate a few gadgets, and battery goes dead, the genset will not start up without a boost. Has happened before at a Motorcycle Ralley.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #22

On our slide the factory didn't lube it, it sounded like hell. Giant took care of it and now it slides in and out okay. However, I'll check the inner seal when it gets back from Giant. We found a few more items on our camping trip we wated them to look at.

I'll check the screws location from the other post.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #23

I replaced the big table with two smaller ones.

I replaced the big table with two smaller ones. I found the table attachments on Ebay but also found them at Camping World. Although the Camping World ones where not the same brand but they fit. I still have the big table but it's massive for two people.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	5950  
Old 05-23-2011, 11:50 AM   #24

Picked up the rig last Saturday for it's seconded trip to dealer.
Replaced window that was scratched. I didn't notice it but they did during dealer prep.
They had to rewire the gas tank gauge.
The Air duct in bedroom was 90% blocked by ducting tape.
Fixed drawer under fridge.

Now I believe she's fully functional.

I know right before Christmas shutdown they completed two RG3210. I'm thinking they may have rushed to get them completed.
Other all still very happy with the rig. I haven't heard of anyone picking up a rig and it was 100% perfect.
I wish they would wash it for you like when I take my cars to get serviced at the dealership! That would be great!!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #25

Good idea with the 2 tables. Queestion, how wobbly are the tables by themselves?? I know my big table wobbles a fair bit, and I am thinking this setup may cause a man to spill his very importan beverage!! In my last tag toyhauler, weended up using some nice wood TV tables, and pack them away when not needed.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #26

When you attach the legs to the floor and screw down the black ring they are pretty darn secure. Not much wobble at all.
The tables in the pic are from a cheap pair of TV trays we bought at Wal-Mart for $11. I just removed top and attached the leg holders.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmac15 View Post
I replaced the big table with two smaller ones. I found the table attachments on Ebay but also found them at Camping World. Although the Camping World ones where not the same brand but they fit. I still have the big table but it's massive for two people.

I have been planning to do the very same thing. I have a small chair I added to the living/Galley area and want to use the small tables to allow for easier access to the couch. The stock table is bigger than my needs. I've been looking for round tables, but yours look great. I'll have to check wally world next time I'm there.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:05 AM   #28

As an update, I have made two trips in my RG3210 now. We did a quick weekend trip locally to check everything out and found that the on/off switch in the control center for the water heater is mounted upside down, so up is off, down is on. We're gonna live with it until I pull the panel and switch it.

We also did a 5 day trip to Southern Utah this past Mem day weekend. No problems whatsoever. Heater works good!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:26 PM   #29

So, latest problem I have, everytime I haul the trailer, and when I setup camp, I switch the water pump on, the pump appears to loose its prime. The pump runs and runs, but does not pump water. I switch it on and of and still no water. Then, after about 5-15 minutes, the pump pressures up and works fine again, until you move the trailer again. Anyone have a problem like this before?? Water tanks are full would be everyones first question.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:28 PM   #30

Crashbot, aabout your water heater switch, mine is set up in reverse as well from the water pump. The dealer in Mesa told me that is the way they are supposed to be.. Not sure Why??

Tags
210, 5th wheel