It's been 1 year and time for an update on our Stealth.
On our first trip a D-ring tie down pulled out of the floor leaving my motorcycle on it's side. The factory tie-downs were only secured with wood screws.
We did upgrade the tie-downs to this type: Recessed Trailer D-Ring Tie Down with Backing Plate and Hardware, 5K Brophy Trailer Cargo Control RR5K
The motorcycles have not budged even when I went over the railroad crossing from hell!
On the quirky side I was having fits trying to tune local antenna tv stations. I started off thinking it was just where I was camping then realized my neighbors were getting good reception. The amplifier was working so I was leaning toward replacing the antenna. Then I turned off the overhead lights and eureka, I had TV. If any of the overhead lights, bedroom, bathroom, or living area are on there is no reception. So we are watching TV in the dark until I get home and have a look at the wiring.
We have made 7 trips, about 5500 miles, and still very happy with our Stealth.