View Poll Results: Given all the system failures, am I being unreasonable to expect a refund?
Yes, you're just whining. 11 44.00%
No, this is obviously a lemon and Forest River should have stepped forward months ago. 12 48.00%
Most stuff is generally fixed; you should be content with the screw job you got. 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
Did the new shop or dealer get your problems fixed for you yet
No, they haven't been able to get parts prices from Forest River, let alone actual parts.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #32

Our 2313 was in the shop for the first month after I brought it home. I live in Kansas City and traveled to California to pick it up. Had to use a forest river service center in Kansas City. They were great to deal with and I didn't have to call or deal with forest river.

We have a lot of problems but most were cosmetic. Our shower still leaks a little but we will caulk that ourselves. Forest River should be ashamed to put the made in USA sticker on the side. Ours was filthy and full of sawdust and lots of miscellaneous screws and metal shavings. No different than our Gray Wolf was. A little quality control would go a long way at FR.

That being said we love our Stealth and would purchase it again even with the initial issues.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammick View Post
Our 2313 was in the shop for the first month after I brought it home. I live in Kansas City and traveled to California to pick it up. Had to use a forest river service center in Kansas City. They were great to deal with and I didn't have to call or deal with forest river.

We have a lot of problems but most were cosmetic. Our shower still leaks a little but we will caulk that ourselves. Forest River should be ashamed to put the made in USA sticker on the side. Ours was filthy and full of sawdust and lots of miscellaneous screws and metal shavings. No different than our Gray Wolf was. A little quality control would go a long way at FR.

That being said we love our Stealth and would purchase it again even with the initial issues.
I haven't mentioned the little issues, caulking, sawdust/metal filings that still come out all over the place after a year of use and many cleanings.

I just got reimbursed from FR for the tires I had to buy back in July. Had to sign my life away. They're pathetic.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #34

I had excellent service from Lionshead. They replaced my original set of tires and when they began to crack they upgraded me to radials. This was six to eight thousand miles ago. I never had to pay for anything and they delivered the tires to my front door and paid for the mounting. My dealer did a good job repairing warranty items on my "hit list". It took about a month even though I had an appointment, however it was the middle of winter so I wasn't going to be camping anyway. I hope you will be able to get things worked out so you will be able to have many pleasant camping experiences.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfun1 View Post
I had excellent service from Lionshead. They replaced my original set of tires and when they began to crack they upgraded me to radials. This was six to eight thousand miles ago. I never had to pay for anything and they delivered the tires to my front door and paid for the mounting. My dealer did a good job repairing warranty items on my "hit list". It took about a month even though I had an appointment, however it was the middle of winter so I wasn't going to be camping anyway. I hope you will be able to get things worked out so you will be able to have many pleasant camping experiences.
Despite the constant breakdowns, friends and I have enjoyed the rig a lot and plan to keep doing so. Almost every major system as been re-worked since manufacture, so odds are decent that it'll be a much better season coming up.