Old 08-21-2015, 02:45 PM   #1

Stealth Owners Unite!

Okay okay I'm off my soapbox. For all of you out there with Stealths how happy are you? Like seriously happy. I bought my Stealth for several reasons. One being the floorplan was amazing compared to most "cookie cutter" toy hauler plans out there. I didn't really want a 35' trailer but I also couldn't find that floorplan in a shorter unit or different manufacturer. We spend 80% of our time at a private full hookup site so the "home" feeling was important to us as well.

I see a lot of negative things posted about Stealths and it's discouraging because Stealth is suppose to be Forest Rivers "luxury" toy hauler (according to their website) and besides a few issues I've had with mine I'm totally in love with it. Yes we have all had the same plumbing issues (grey hose to kitchen sink)and it's caused some owners, AMG, some grief.

Let em know if you are happy and if you'd refer a friend to Forest River. I still would.

2014 Brute Force 300 (daughters)
2016 Days Camped: 22
Check Us Out On YOUTUBE!!
PolarisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:45 PM   #2

Overall I'd say happy. One thing that has always bothered me is the lack of air vents. Seriously, ONE vent for the entire kitchen/sleeping area with bunks????? And that vent is blocked by the couch/bed when its down. There are three heat vents in the trailer. One in the master bedroom and one in the bathroom. Both of those rooms get hot while the kids area stays cold. Anyone else have this issue??

And the AC, when going through vents doesn't really blow air that well. Seems plugged??? So other than the air circulation, we are happy.

SA2515

Old 08-22-2015, 01:59 AM   #3

I am very happy with my 2014 WA2715 with slide out. 160 gallons of water, solar power and 2 six volt batteries. This trailer can camp anywhere! Of course there were a few small issues, loose water lines, drawer not shutting correctly, minor things that I was able to fix. Overall I love my stealth and wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old 08-22-2015, 02:07 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonv View Post
Overall I'd say happy. One thing that has always bothered me is the lack of air vents. Seriously, ONE vent for the entire kitchen/sleeping area with bunks????? And that vent is blocked by the couch/bed when its down. There are three heat vents in the trailer. One in the master bedroom and one in the bathroom. Both of those rooms get hot while the kids area stays cold. Anyone else have this issue??

And the AC, when going through vents doesn't really blow air that well. Seems plugged??? So other than the air circulation, we are happy.

SA2515
Yeah I get that about the air vents. Ours is kinda the same. When we close the vent on the main ac unit though it really helps. Thanks for the reply!

Should be camping but I'm on Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 02:09 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjs2000z View Post
I am very happy with my 2014 WA2715 with slide out. 160 gallons of water, solar power and 2 six volt batteries. This trailer can camp anywhere! Of course there were a few small issues, loose water lines, drawer not shutting correctly, minor things that I was able to fix. Overall I love my stealth and wouldn't trade it for anything.
Yeah the solar and the fresh water add ons are sweet. Ours came with a 200 watt solar, full led package and 160 fresh water. You're right, feels like this thing could dry camp for days!

Should be camping but I'm on Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 08:26 PM   #6

Stealth Owners Unite!

We love our 2715. I'd rather not have the extra water, 100 gal is sufficient most of the time. The generator is too loud and I'd like to install dual batteries. The bathroom is great, and the LEDs under the awning make everyone jealous
Old 08-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #7

I also have the 2715. I love it. Had a few minor issues but nothing major. Tows like a dream. I put shelves in the cabinets to make them more usable and I just flipped the axles for about 5 more inches of clearance. Looking forward to desert season, it will be the 3rd. Season with this trailer.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:14 AM   #8

Just picked up our 2515. Similar experience. All water fittings loose, so I had to tighten them all. Dealer said FR can't pressure test due to water situation in SoCal. I built a riser and put two group 29 batteries behind the propane tanks. Built a sewer hose storage as the factory one is too short to store anything. LED package, arctic package, 200w solar, generator. Only option we didn't get was the extra water tank. 106 gallons should be adequate? So far so good. We've not had it off the pavement yet, but maybe next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2015, 12:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgabe View Post
I also have the 2715. I love it. Had a few minor issues but nothing major. Tows like a dream. I put shelves in the cabinets to make them more usable and I just flipped the axles for about 5 more inches of clearance. Looking forward to desert season, it will be the 3rd. Season with this trailer.
Shelves in our cabinets is also on the "honey do list". Okay I HAVE to see a pic of that thing with flipped axels. I thought ours was up high already but come on, lets see it!
Old 08-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #10

No kidding. Even with a K2500HD I have my WDH as high as it will go to level out at stock height. The fuel tank is a little too close to the ground for my comfort, so I could see a benefit to an axle flip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk