1st time out in out new 3200BHT
The wife and I took the new camper out for a test run this past weekend and found out a few things we need to take care of.
1st, the bunkhouse door will not stay close, the door knob plunger setting to low for the striker hole. ( Will have to move door hinges)
2nd, the skylight in the kitchen and shower put out a lot of heat. (Need a fix for this)
3rd, need to add a hand rail over the small grip handle which should help going up and down the steps. (Will install hand rail)
4th, need to add a adjustable water pressure regulator, the cheap one sucks. (What is the best one to buy)
5th, need to buy some extended wheel lock chocks. (Buy)
6th, One ac unit isn't good at night in the summer time. (Need 50 amp service)
7th. Need to add more storage in bathroom somehow. (???)
8th. Fridge took forever to cool down.
1. Love the big shower.
2. Love the layout, Lots of room.
3. Glad we added the 2nd air unit in the bedroom with 95 degs weather if only we had a 50 amp service which we didn't. We ran it at night.
4. Factory mattress isn't that bad when you add a 4" pad from camping world :-) .
5. Love the looks inside and out.
6. Easy to setup.
7. Love the Led lights inside and Led awing light.
8. Outside storage will hold more than it looks.
9. Wife loves the Island sink.
If you guys have some ideas please let me know.