Old 12-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #1

2011 27.0 RET Crusader

OK, We just found a deal on this rig here in Lake City, FL it was at the Camping World. In fact we haven even picked it up yet, that will be tomorrow 12/16/13.
My question is does anyone else have this rig as the Company stopped building it?? Also has anyone had any problems????????

Phil & Linda

Old 12-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #2

[QUOTE="plshilo;511806"]OK, We just found a deal on this rig here in Lake City, FL it was at the Camping World. In fact we haven even picked it up yet, that will be tomorrow 12/16/13. My question is does anyone else have this rig as the Company stopped building it?? Also has anyone had any problems???????? Phil & Linda[/QUOTE

Just picked up our crusader 315rst on Friday. Itching to go out but too much snow an cold around here this time of the year. From what I understand its a new model for 14 so I'm hoping there are no problems.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to Tiggerdad
Take a look at the underside of the slides. See if it has wear on the bottom of the slides. If so, that is a known problem and Primetime does not have a solution or repair design. They say that are going with a different bottom on the new ones.

2013 Crusader 330 MKS
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LT 2500 D/A
Tiggerdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerdad View Post
Take a look at the underside of the slides. See if it has wear on the bottom of the slides. If so, that is a known problem and Primetime does not have a solution or repair design. They say that are going with a different bottom on the new ones.
Ok,
I will check we Just got it home Today don't have the slides out. It is parked in the yard for now plugged in to charge the battery. We have to load everything in as it is Completely New for us. We are going to the Super Show in Tampa next month to get some stuff then will take it out right near our home here in Wellborn, FL thanks for your Help.
Phil
plshilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #5

2011 28.0 RET Crusader

How is that rig's floorplan different than the current 285RET Crusader? I couldn't find the model you listed anywhere online??
Old 12-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by plshilo View Post
OK, We just found a deal on this rig here in Lake City, FL it was at the Camping World. In fact we haven even picked it up yet, that will be tomorrow 12/16/13.
My question is does anyone else have this rig as the Company stopped building it?? Also has anyone had any problems????????

Phil & Linda
Plshilo, We have a 2011 Primetime 270RET. We had several problems that were repaired under its one year warranty. After all the problems, we purchased a extended warranty thru Wholesale warranties. After two a one half years of ownership, all has been well. One problem before I stored it for the winter was, the TV lift stopped working. It falls under my extended warranty, so Iíll take it in this spring. Just a word about the Schwintec slides ( ) , the control module is located below the large drawer under the stove.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #7

Hey Crusader,
Thanks for the information. We just got this unit, it was used but not much. The family only had it out twice came home from a trip out West and the husband passed. So we got it for about half price. We haven't even taken it out yet, most likely will after the New Year. Anyway Thanks again and like I said we were just looking people with this unit because PT stopped making it.
Phil

plshilo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crusader