Old 03-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #11
Puchase2d 318BHS

Yes, I did purchase a 2012 318BHS Touring Edition. I purchased from Stoltzfus RV in PA. I won't get into details but it was a very adventurous purchase. There were some mis-quoted information from the dealer that I ended up getting resolved from the factory. My experience from PT was exceptional. I sent a general EMAIL to them and was contacted by one of the VP's within a few hours. He was very candid about the 318BHS and explained everything to me. He went through the changes that were made to the non-touring edition. One of which was the standard front cap that is now added to the standard 318BHS. After I received my information from the factory I discussed with Stoltzfus and between me, them and Prime Time we worked it all out. I ended up getting a 2012 318BHS Touring Edition for around 26K. Stoltzfus delivered to my door (~380 miles away) and everything went very well. I would highly recommend Prime Time and Stoltzfus RV. Contact Bruce Waldman at Stiltzfus if you need a no hassle deal and straight up talk. Just remember, the Touring Edition is NO longer offered but the standard 318BHS is still a great camper. If you need more info just left me know I'll be more than happy to spill my guts on my entire purchase.

dfeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #12
I also bought my 318BHS at Stoltzfus. Ordered at the Hershey show last year. At that point, you could only order the Touring Edition with the upgrades, but they were advertised as "free" upgrades. Love the fireplace and the fridge. Paid just under 26k.

Happy camping.

John & Amy

jnamadison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
That was one of our disagreements. The "free" upgrades weren't so free when we did our initial negotiations. However, everything worked out as the dealer was truly mis-understanding the invoice from PT.

dfeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #14
Well tomorrow I have to go to the dealer and find out if they will swap it. I bought my standard 318 in November..I take delivery next week. It is a 2012 but not with the new cap. At the show on Sunday the dealer still had 2 TE I asked for a swap .seeing as I did not take delivery yet, but papers were signed and I have been paying on it since November. I also got a knockout price so we will have to see. Even if I have to pay a small difference I will...but I am also putting myself in the dealers shoes..why would they do the swap?

I at least did buy the electric tongue jack for mine, exact same one that comes on the TE. Got that on eBay for a good price so I will have that at least..

2015 Dodge 2500 Big Horn 4x4 6.4 HEMI
2015 Grand Designs Reflections 323 BHS
Reese 16K Quick Slide with Factory Rail Kit Option
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote