Old 02-07-2014, 11:52 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBlue View Post
I decided to send the photos and description to my dealer. This time I sent it to the Service Manager since I have not to date been able to get a response via email from the service advisor I was told to direct my issues to. I received a response from the Manager the next day informing me that the part is on order and will contact me for shipping instructions once they receive it. Lesson relearned. Don't give up the ship! Go over the head of an individual who does not provide satisfactory customer service.

Unfortunately that is what I find myself doing all the time. If I'm getting nowhere with the first person, work your way up the chain. There are so many people in this world that can't do there jobs it's unreal. You have to ride people butts all the way through the process. Hate relying on other people because it seems there always a nimrod in the chain.

Old 08-06-2014, 09:30 AM   #12

I'm having the same problem. My trailer is brand new.and the lens/trim was missing. Forest River sent my dealer the wrong light twice now. If you were able to find one, I would love to know were. I wasn't able to find it on the Internet either.

Crew Cab 8 ft. bed
Sanibel 38ft QB
Dogbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:53 PM   #13

Location: North of I-10 & South of I-94, but East of I-5 & West of I-95
The same problem

I have a FR 360PDEK with the same recessed light fixtures and the same broken tab issues. I have emailed World Friendship Co with the model and part number, and I wait there response.
In the mean time, I went to Home Depot and picked up some clay/gum/silly puddy type stuff, which I forget what it is called. It is easy to work with, and can be rolled and molded into a nice little "wad" which sticks the lens up and holds it tight. It has not fallen off, even with some hefty bumps.
It's cheap, and it works...probably get it at wallmart as well, next time you are moving.
Hope it helps!
Old 01-19-2015, 06:48 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd House View Post
I have a FR 360PDEK with the same recessed light fixtures and the same broken tab issues. I have emailed World Friendship Co with the model and part number, and I wait there response.
In the mean time, I went to Home Depot and picked up some clay/gum/silly puddy type stuff, which I forget what it is called. It is easy to work with, and can be rolled and molded into a nice little "wad" which sticks the lens up and holds it tight. It has not fallen off, even with some hefty bumps.
It's cheap, and it works...probably get it at wallmart as well, next time you are moving.
Hope it helps!
I would be interested in hearing what you find out from World Friendship Co.

2017 Days camping-171
BBBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:01 PM   #15

FR finally sent me the right lens and trim. I also found that FR cut the hole for the fixture to big. The screws weren't going into anything. I mixed up some epoxy and glued mollies to the wood. So far so good.

Crew Cab 8 ft. bed
Sanibel 38ft QB
Dogbone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, light, sanibel