Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
New to Forest River

2014 Lacrosse 318BHS

I was at Liberty RV for warranty work and saw a new 2014 version of my trailer on the lot, so I took a look. Largely the same with a few changes, mostly all improvements I think. What I noticed, there must be more:

Headboard on the wall behind the bed replace with a shelf, in the wall, with a light and outlets. Only pic I got.

Electrical - switched from a push-it-in cord to a detached cord. Which left a little more room inside for:

Another pantry: closet above where the push-in-cord was stored last year is now a little bigger and they made another pantry here. I think the exact size and layout as the one next to the fridge.

Outside Kitchen - the slam-latch latches are gone, replaced by thumb-twist flips on either side and a lock with a finger pull on the bottom edge. it looks like the old baggage-style lock (the one that everyone's keys fit)

Front storage / under bed storage - the under bed storage now only extends from the foot of the bed back to where the nightstands begin. Underneath, the framing got changed so the pass through does not have the little partition under the edge of the bed anymore. Therefore, as wide as it is by the door, it is that wide all the way through, till you get to the back of the utility compartment (water hookups, etc.). This is much better, I think.

I think that's all I noticed.
Graduated from 1999 Dodge Ram Extended 2wd 5.9L &
2005 Prowler Lynx Ultralite 29BHS
Mikedboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
Site Team

I like the book shelf idea! I seen it on some of the new 323rts 's as well.

Zelda the campin dog
Platokidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
American Dreamer

I wished we had this in ours very smart use of dead space.

Tags
318bhs, lacrosse