Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2015, 07:48 PM   #1

2015 Sanibel 3250

The unit was delivered to the dealer in November 2014, I picked up the trailer in the spring.
Ones I had the trailer at home, the first fix was to re enforce the fenders, by installing more supports on the left and right side from the wheels backwards.
The black water tank valve is leaking, nice mess when I open the cap for flushing.
The biggest problem is with the left slide, there is big bang ones the slide goes out about 2 inches, then it keeps moving the rest of the way.
Ones the slide comes in, it does not lift up at the end, now the floor in front of the fridge I'd being stretched and bubbles up.
Underneath the slide bottom cover is damaged and the seal needs replacing.
When the slide is in, it touched the sidewall of the trailer, but the bottom has a large gap, the side is not pulled in like on the right side.
This problem should have been corrected at the factory.
An other item was, the dining table was only holding on one screw....
Where is the quality control???
I'm bringing in the trailer back to the dealer in July, but it is a 450km one way trip.
Out is a nice trailer, but.....
wamafi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #2

I feel your pain . I have a 2015 Sanibel 3601. It came with many of the same issues. It took two 200 mile round trips to the dealer to get the living room slide adjusted so it closed all the way . It was also taking chunks out of the bottom seal. My black tank valve leaks just like yours. I took the remaining screw out of the kitchen table and it stays put while being towed. I agree these are awesome units but are slapped together at the factory . Quality control is definitely lacking.
Dukeoffluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #3

Black Tank

About your leaking black Tank;
I filled my BT completely trough the toilet, flushed the tank out.
Used the back flush, had the BF valve open, during the flush, momentary closed the valve, then open the valve.
You should have seen all the black plastic pieces coming out.
These where the pieces they fell into the tank when they drilled the hole into the tank.
Now the tank valve closes properly.
Hope this helps you also....
wamafi43 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sanibel