Old 06-24-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
clr

2015 Sanibel Inverter model

I am trying to ensure that I have a manual for all/most of the equipment in my unit. I get most of the manual with the unit and have been able to run down and print out most of the others. My question is does anyone know the make and model number of the inverter of my Sanibel 3601? Thanks for any help here.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:34 PM   #2

We have a 2016 Sanibel 3601. The inverter for the refrigerator is made by Magnum Energy. Model number CSW1012, Puse Sine Wave Inverter. We still have not found the location of it, assuming it may be behind the cover panel in the belly storage compartment. There is also a transfer switch, Magnum Energy model CSW-TS15, and of course the Remote Switch in the main control panel, Magnum Energy model CSW-RS. If this isn't the info you needed, let us know.

TomAngieSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #3

Inverter location

I have a 2015 3601 sanibel . The inverter is build into the electrical panel. It works great. Again this a combination unit electrical panel / inverter. It is located right inside the entry door. I hope this helps.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #4

TomAngieSky is correct on the model number. Our inverter was on the side of the little bump out in the basement where the radio and the TV mount is. Our transfer switch was inside that bump out (remove the screws on the Little wall that holds the radio and TV mount). I think Dukeoffluke is talking about the CONverter.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:37 PM   #5

Residential Refrigerator water line Sanibel 3901

Do you all have water lines ran to your residential fridges? If so were they factory installed? Our unit doesn't seem to have water lines ran for the fridge.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:51 PM   #6

No water lines. I've been thinking of running some (easy access), but I haven't come up with a good way of protecting them from freezing.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:03 PM   #7

You don't have water lines either? Did the dealer say why?
Old 07-26-2015, 10:25 PM   #8

I didn't ask, but the 3601 is a four seasons model, where the water lines and the utility bay are protected from freezing during winter use by the furnace ducting. There's no good way to provide that protection for the underside of the living room slideout where that water line would have to run. It would be really easy to run the line (or have it run), but I haven't yet come up with a good way to protect it from freezing. If you don't use your RV during the winter, it would be pretty easy to run the line and then just winterize the system. You could just use one of the ice maker flex line kits from the big box home improvement stores and DIY or have your service place do it (probably no more than an hours worth of labor). Probably no warranty coverage for water damage from a leak or frozen line, though.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:04 AM   #9

We also were to understand that no water lines were ran via the living room/kitchen slide out to the residential refrigerator for freezing possibilities on a four season rig. Our 2016 Sanibel 3601 refrigerator did come with the water filter and ability to make ice. We are contemplating running a water line with both a shutoff valve and a quick connect fitting to the refrigerator so the features can be used. We may look at wrapping the line with heat tape and a thermostat for use in the Winter.

TomAngieSky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter, sanibel, modifications