Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2015, 01:28 PM   #21
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDC View Post
I was there for the first time last year and very skeptical, I talked to lot of people about how their problems were getting taken care of and I was amazed at the repairs that were taking place, also I never managed to find anyone who was disappointed or did not get their unit fixed, I did not talk to everyone so maybe there was but over all I was surprised at a company doing this, maybe it was because the CEO is there but whatever it works out for all.
From what I understand, it is the CEO's idea to take care of everyone's problem that is there for the rally. I don't think the CEO was there in 2014 as Frog Bob stood in for him at the Sun. night dinner.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #22

I saw another post in Prime Time about a vacuum breaker in the bathroom leaking intermittently, just enough to be annoying.
I am experiencing the same big problems with a competitor. Furnace ducts crushed, whole rear end was replaced, wall bubbles, kinked hoses, lack of expanding foam to keep out rodents and the list continues. I am going to replace it before the 2 year warranty runs out.
The Crusader still looks like a good replacement.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:38 PM   #23
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. J. Schuler View Post
The Crusader still looks like a good replacement.
The Crusader is more or less the 5ver sister of the Lacrosse TT. Both can be really nice units or not.
We love ours, but not without some issues.

Zelda the campin dog
Platokidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:19 PM   #24

Well, after reading the post I am going to go to the Goshen rally. If you all think it will really help, plus it looks like a good time.

I hate going because of this issue, but I need help.
HAARubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:35 PM   #25

Thats a long haul. But, it looks like you got the inside track on what to expect from lots of folks who have been there. I had the idea of a piece of painted metal with a chunk of carpet runner glued to it one time. Just throw it in the offending location. Maybe that would help you get to august...good luck my friend...
Crockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 03:35 AM   #26

I know its a way off but make sure to keep us posted on how they take care of you at the rally if you go.
jkochmit1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lacrosse