Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #1

318 bhs many probleme need help

hello i have a 318 bhs 2012 . i bought in september . wa started camping with this summer and we found a lot of probleme ,

1- keyless entry :the systeme do a sound but nothing happen
2- sky view in the bath room is crack on 6 inch
3- oven in the kitchen is doing a lots of noise when we are walking in the trailer (can be very anoying )
4-outside outlet for the black tank washing system in the front left storage is leaking everywhere

we went to the dealer 3 month agon and still no news from him after that . i called mayby 13 time and leave 7 message . never call us back

so finally im very desapoited

sorry for my eng im french and try to do my best

hope i will find an awser here
Eric727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric727 View Post
hello i have a 318 bhs 2012 . i bought in september . wa started camping with this summer and we found a lot of probleme ,

1- keyless entry :the systeme do a sound but nothing happen
Cant help you here....my 2012 has no keyless...but i have read about many problems..

2- sky view in the bath room is crack on 6 inch
How did this crack? Came that way or something hit it?

3- oven in the kitchen is doing a lots of noise when we are walking in the trailer (can be very anoying )
Can you give more details? Im at a loss to how the oven could be making noise? Like the door is creaking or what?

4-outside outlet for the black tank washing system in the front left storage is leaking everywhere 6

Leaking where? Like the fitting where hose goes into tank flush? Or elsewhere? There should be no pressure there otherwise?

we went to the dealer 3 month agon and still no news from him after that . i called mayby 13 time and leave 7 message . never call us back

Not cool for dealer to blow you off....maybe touch base with rvguy on here for support.

so finally im very desapoited

sorry for my eng im french and try to do my best

hope i will find an awser here
Good luck, let us know....maybe we can help you more
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Hello, and to the forums. Sorry for your troubles. If your unit has been at the dealer for 3 months, and you have called, and still can't get it fixed, time to call the Better Business Bureau. Might not help, but can't hurt.
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #4

318 BHS problems

Hi there, sorry to hear about your troubles....I would try calling their customer service (Prime Time). They have been great to me....I spoke to Eldon and he was terrific.

Good luck, BTW....my stove makes noise too when walking across the coach.

Al
AWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Eric727...try sending a private message to 'RVGuy'. He's a representative of Prime Time and a member of this forum. He's been very helpful resolving problems for other PTM owners.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote