Talked with Rick at PT three times this week. I've never had to call; he keeps me up to speed on the issues. Pretty impressive customer service... Following his call this afternoon, Scott from Crestview RV called to give me specifics on where we stand with the issues identified during our maiden voyage. Here's the laundry list:
1. Auto Leveling System: Scott video'd the operation and sent the data to Rick who worked with them over the phone. Step-by-step recalibration of system... I understand the original settings were well-off where they should have been and following recalibration, it is now functioning correctly.
2. Water Leak(s) left forward side of trailer: Were coming from the hot water heater. Corrected
3. Warped storage compartment door: New door ordered. Await delivery...
4. TV/Sound system: They couldn't get the TV or soundbar to operate. Ordered new TV. RCA no longer makes the soundbar, so they will probably remove one from another unit and replace.
5. Fresh water tank fill issue: Although I'm not aware I have a problem, Rick had them check the fresh water tank vent hose length which is the culprit. Easy fix.
Everyone is on the same page; should have the 5er back next week in time for a Memorial Day Weekend outing. Happy Camper here...
'12 nights camped: 12
'13 nights camped: 24
'14 nights camped: