Old 03-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #1

ADCO Camper Cover

Finally got around to installing the ADCO 5'er Cover purchased with our Crusader270RET. This is one of those assumption descriptions and it goes like this. When we purchased the 5'er, I asked to purchase a good cover for our coach as we knew it be sitting outside in the weather more often than not. Last Friday the wife and I brought the cover out of its box after a year; worked for two hours getting it on. The first thing we noticed was how tight it was. So we then took stock of the information printed on the box. This cover is for a coach 25'-7" to 28'-0 Long. We then measured our unit, 31'-6", needless to see why it did not fit. Went back down to the dealership that ordered the ADCO way back when, no need to ask who, why or what, just order the correct cover, 31'-0 to 34'-0, this should fit. When the new one arrives I am to box the old one back up and return to Three Way Camper...Really great for thim to see what happened and then get me the correct one to fit the Crusader. With this said, make sure YOU measure your coach correctly yourself for a proper fit..The ADCO DVD is great information also..
Thanks and Blessings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P3170042.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	25911  

LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
MI Camperz

Is there anything with RVs that is easy the first time around?

Lynn and Mike

bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #3

New Cover

Three Way has just called me with news of the new cover has arrived..darn good service, less than one day...going down tomorrow to pick it up and take the old back..thanks Jarrad!!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #4

They never fit very well, but they do protect your coach I had one for my old camper and it worked well
Jim Scofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #5

Trees/Birds

We have trees that I have to park under and of course the birds...So the cover will be something I've put off all year. Of couse we have had so much rain down south, it has not been dry enough to get the cover on before now. Having the correct size will make it a lot easier I do believe.
kickster