Old 10-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #1

Any Tracer 215 AIR Owners

Just saw this floor plan/pics on the Prime Time website and wanted to get some reviews? Is this a brand new floor plan as I have searched the Dealers and could only find on in Mass? I live in VA and would like to go see one.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
Commercial Member

You aren't likely to find any owners just yet. Very new floorplan and they just started shipping to dealers in the last couple of weeks.

PTM

Old 10-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #3

RV GUY, after looking at that floorplan and pictures on the website from the Tracer Air, I have to say that u shaped dinette is vast improvement over the one in our 318 Lacrosee, even it it is not the same size, the layout and functionality of it looks like it would be so much better and more comfortable, and easier to convert for watching TV and not just dining. i noticed the bases on floor where I am assuming the table legs secure. The current table in the 318 I have to say I hate! Hard to raise and lower, not stable, scratches kids and adults knees and legs, etc. It there a leg and base setup we could ever potentially order from you guys that could be installed in the 318? We will never use it as a coffee table or outside, so that functionality is useless. We just put a small faux leather ottoman in front of the sofa, comfortable to prop feet on, and top flips over to make coffee table if you needed it.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
want a Cat 293REX

Hi - we are new to searching and found this model in MA. We are going to see it tomorrow early. We are in NH and are just beginning our search for the perfect TT under 4500 - any other suggestions? Will definitely get back with you!

Boatless
Old 10-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatless
Hi - we are new to searching and found this model in MA. We are going to see it tomorrow early. We are in NH and are just beginning our search for the perfect TT under 4500 - any other suggestions? Will definitely get back with you!

Boatless
Boat less:

Let me know what you think. I am in VA and the dealers down her don't have one of these yet.

We have also looked at a Surveyor SP220. It is 4200 lbs with a nice separation for the queen bed-check it out. We have a Nissan Frontier and a TT must be in this light weight range.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
want a Cat 293REX

Hi, we just got back - loved it! We are going to look at a Rockwood 2109S in Maine and compare the specs/weight/etc. and perhaps I can get the cap'n to look at an Apex 22 qbs. Other than that, we are making our decision very soon!

Okay - report on the Tracer Air 215 - wow - we may be easy to impress b/c this is only the second trailer we've looked at - but the design is great - the table 'shook' at little but the salesman said that is an easy adjust. I do like that it is a perm table, not just a removable table that you store under the bed. It makes into another big bed. The pillows are nice, but I would rather have thicker/foamier permanent couch material; if you can understand what I mean. I really like all the lights and the fact that each side of the bed has a light! I like the curtain rather than the accordion for separation and the bathroom is better. Much bigger shower with its own shower head rather than a take off from the sink. The storage wih the string over the toilet is perfect for storage. Very impressed.

Also like the 'docking station'. Do you know if the Rockwood 2109S has this? Also, it comes with a television! Do you know anything about the 'Legend' brand?

The Rockwood 2109 will have to really be special. They will throw in the hitch package for us as we have nothing on the truck yet.

Comments?
Old 10-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #7

Boat less

Thanks for the report.

I do not know anything about the Rockwood or the Apex. We have looked at the Premier Bullet, a new Laredo floor plan-but it weighs 5300lbs, and the Surveyor 220. The Tracer will probably bethe last one we look at.

So far most impressed with the Surveyor because of the wall separation of the bedroom plus I like the dealer-answered questions and no high pressure.