Old 09-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #11
Originally Posted by hazymoonlighter View Post
SBElliott, we just purchased the 290RLT Crusader and wondered about the one battery. I've used two six volts to boondock but was told this is a large 12volt. Didn't know what to expect, what are the amps on these batteries? The built in battery box makes it a little akward to add a second battery. just looking for some feedback. we are planning our first trip the 24th of this month.
I was running the generator while we got ready for bed and then I would turn it off about 10pm. By 0630 the furnace fan was getting pretty wimpy, lowest temp I saw was 30.6 degF. I will have four 6 volters installed for next year with a 3 stage charger. There is so much storage room that I only have a tool box and a shovel in the front compartment now.

2004 GMC Sierra 2500
2012 Primetime Crusader 298BHD
sbelliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #12
awesome frying pan

Wow that is some size pan you have there, I have one and I'm sure your's is twice the size of mine, now I have frying pan envy lol. Great pictures, sure looks like a great time was had by all.

Dennis and Cheryl
2006 Ford F150 SC
2011 Tracer 2910BHS
F'ton N.B. Canada
dennis5_0 is offline   Reply With Quote